Thursday, December 25, 2014

December 2014 Update

So once again, we really don't keep up with this blog at all. We've been playing gigs in and around Detroit.  I've finally had some time on my hands that I'd fill in some gaps including the future of SCUM. We have finished the recordings for an LP that hopefully will come out before we head down to Texas to play Bad Ass Weekend III. We are just waiting for the mixes to come back at us so we can send them to the plant and get working on art for this release. As of now I can't recall if we have any shows coming up in January//February in our area but I know some day we are playing bad ass weekend in Texas in February and probably trying to work out some other dates on our way down to that. After that fest our vocalist is leaving for 6 months to a year to travel the country.  We have agreed that no one wants to disband, but we will be taking a break until he comes back to Detroit (if he chooses to do so). Below is the flyer for the fest in Texas. I don't even know the specific date we are playing.  Some after party show. I'm sure you can find more info on their website. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment